If you are serious about losing weight and getting into shape, then Autumn Calabrese’s 21 Day Fix is the workout program for you.
So how can it work? The 21 Day Fix is a workout and diet plan that combines an effective workout with an easy-to-follow eating plan for your 21-day journey. With seven 30-minute workouts and a 21-day eating plan (including a 7-color coded portion control containers), you will be well toward transforming your body.
In the picture: Autumn Calabrese’s 21 Day Fix
Features of Autumn Calabrese’s 21 Day Fix
- 2 DVDs
- Seven 30-minute workouts
- Color-coded portion control containers
- 21-day eating plan
- Lose up to 15 lbs in 21 days
Pros of Autumn Calabrese’s 21 Day Fix:
- No need for a lot of equipment: All of the exercises can be completed with a simple mat and a selection of dumbbells or resistance bands, but can similarly be done without.
- Challenging workout with modifications: Throughout the exercise videos are examples of people of varying abilities completing the workouts, along with modifiers for numerous, more challenging exercises. There are also constant reminders regarding form. Beginner to intermediate workout for all shapes and sizes.
- Easy to measure to food portions: No food scales needed on this diet plan. The color-coded food containers make it easy to have the correct portions for the meal plan.
Cons of Autumn Calabrese’s 21 Day Fix:
- Workout not for everyone: The exercises might not be challenging enough for hardcore workout enthusiasts who are used to P90X, Insanity and other intense workouts. The 21 Day Fix is far from easy, but it doesn’t reach the same levels of intensity that some of the more extreme fitness packages offer.
- Need more recipes: It would have been nice to have a wider variety of recipes. However, she does offer a cookbook that’s designed to work with the 21-Day Fix.
- No calendar for workout or meal plan: Also, would be nice to have a calendar that combines a workout schedule with meal plans.
Is Autumn Calabrese’s 21 Day Fix Worth Buying?
In the 21 Day Fix, you may find that your diet is changing substantially and some exercises are initially beyond you, but with perseverance and hard work, it is possible to see visible results in 21 days. However, will it work for everyone?
The short answer is no. For those looking for a high-intensity workout should probably look elsewhere. However, for those looking for a beginner to intermediate workout, Autumn Calabrese’s 21 Day Fix is certainly worth investing in.