Whether you’ve been wanting to start working out or just change up your workout routine, tracking your progress is essential. Tracking your workouts and goals give you something to look forward to, allow you to reward your successes, and give you an easy place to compare the good days and the bad days.
When you track your workouts, you give yourself a baseline – an easy place to track progress toward your fitness goals. This is only a small part of what the GymPad workout journal is going to provide you. Let’s take a closer look what the GymPad has to offer.
Pros of the GymPad Workout Journal
- Workout templates: With this workout journal, you can use the 60 different workout templates provided to you. These templates help you record your different workouts, as well as setting goals and staying motivated.
- Printed on thick, high-quality paper: This is added plus so you don’t have to worry about the pages ripping.
- Daily motivational quote: There is a motivational quote of the day as well as a helpful tip provided to you each day as well.
- Plenty of helpful resources & tips: Include special resources like tips for burning fat and building muscles, before and after photos to show progression, nutritional facts of common foods, conversion charts, fitness graphs, rep max table, and fitness tests.
Cons of the GymPad Workout Journal:
- Not pocket size: A potential drawback for the GymPad workout journal is the fact that it is a rather large journal and hard to fit in the standard purse. On the other hand, this can actually be seen as a benefit because it provides plenty of space for recording your workouts and other details, such as daily food and water intake, daily goals, and recording areas of improvement.
This is a very nice workout journal that was designed by fitness professionals. It includes everything you need to track daily workouts and as an added bonus, it comes with a money-back guarantee.