Getting in shape shouldn’t come at the cost of affordability, durability or convenience and with the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill, you won’t sacrifice any of those.
This treadmill is long lasting and comes with a lot of extra features to help you get started on a fitness journey or help you along the way of an already established one.
In the picture: LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill
Pros of the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill
- Sturdy construction: Its sturdy all-steel frame can handle about 300 pounds.
- Easy to lift and lower: With the help of its hydrolic shock system supports the weight of the running area so it’s easy to fold and unfold.
- Variety of pre-set workout programs: A great feature with this treadmill is that it comes already set for 17 different workout programs. This means that you’ll never get bored or used to one particular workout. Using different workouts helps you avoid or overcome plateaus and stay on track. These 17 preset workouts are broken down into 20 segments that are purposefully created to help you get fit.
- Handlebar controls: One of the winning features with this treadmill is that the controls are located on the handlebars. This means that you won’t have to break your stride whenever you’re ready for a change of pace. Having the controls on the handlebars is a safety feature that’s designed to protect users.
- Powerful motor: The machine has the durable 2.5 horsepower motor. Accompanied with 2.5 inch rollers, this is a machine that’s built with an easy or a tough workout in mind.
- Ample running area: You won’t have to worry about not having enough movement space, thanks to the wide 20 X 56 inch running area.
- Easy to read LC monitor: The LCD monitor keeps track of your heart rate during your workout as well as how long you worked out. It also shows speed, steps taken, distance traveled, incline level, and calories burned. And by using the My Zone feature, you’ll ensure that your heart rate stays in the target zone, which increases the benefit that you can gain from exercising.
Cons of the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill
- Noisy: Some users have complained of noise while using the treadmill. This may not be the best treadmill for users over 200 pounds.
Worth the Money?
Overall, the LifeSpan TR has received top reviews by users and has some very impressive features. You’ll be able to do various exercises with this model – including running, jogging or walking. And best of all, you can do it without having to pay an expensive gym bill or leave the convenience of home. However, this treadmill may not be the best choice for users who are either serious runners or those who weigh over 200 pounds.