When you’re looking to get fit, you want to find the right equipment that can give you a great workout and strengthen as many muscle groups as possible. But when you’re looking for equipment in your home, you don’t want something that’s going to weigh a ton or take up a lot of space.
Let’s take a look at the Maxi Climber Total Body Workout and see why it’s taking the exercise world by storm, thanks to all of the features that it offers users.
In the picture: Maxi Climber Total Body Workout
Pros of the Maxi Climber Vertical Climber:
- Easy set-up and storage: The machine arrives pre-assembled, which means that you won’t have to worry about trying to figure out how it goes together. Weighing in at 34 pounds, it’s foldable and easy to store in a closet or against a wall.
- Ergonomically designed: It’s fully adjustable and can be adapted to your height and body type. Also, it’s helpful that the height of the upper handles can be raised or lowered when needed.
- Nice overall workout: Not only does it work on the muscles in your lower body, but also it tackles your upper body muscles and your core all during the same workout. On top of that, you’ll be building your endurance each time you get in a workout – plus, you’ll be strengthening a lot of various muscles groups for a total overall workout.
- Lifetime guarantee: The material of this climber is so strong that it comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Cons of the Maxi Climber Vertical Climber:
- Cannot increase resistance: Unfortunately, you cannot increase the resistance if you want a higher intensity workout.
Worth the Money?
What a lot of people like about the Maxi Climber vertical climber is that while it can be used in tandem with a treadmill and an exercise bike, it’s also a great stand-alone machine that delivers the results that you want to see. And those results show up in the way that you’ll burn calories faster than you normally would during exercise.
You can use this machine right out of the box as soon as you get it. Affordably priced, this vertical climber brings you a powerful workout, but it’s still lightweight enough to be put away in a closet whenever you’re not taking advantage of its workout power.