The Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 is a top-rated rowing machine that isn’t too expensive to purchase and keep inside your home.
With this machine, you get the same movements of outdoor rowing, but in the comfort of your own home. It is a good option when the weather gets cold in the fall when you can’t go outside but still want the workout you get from rowing.
In the picture: Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Pros of the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050
- Sturdy frame: This rowing machine has a very durable and sturdy frame that is made of steel. When you are gliding back and forth, it feels durable and like it isn’t going to break from using it on a regular basis.
- Easy-to-read monitor: A major benefit to this rowing machine is that it includes a full monitor right on the machine that shows how many calories you have burned, the stroke count, and how long you have been rowing for during each session.
- Comfortable seating: It has a comfortable and padded seat that is wide enough to sit on without slipping off.
- Easy to store: Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 rowing machine is easy to assemble and it folds up easily, so you can put it underneath your bed or in a closet when it isn’t in use.
Cons of the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050
- Noisy: As compared to other home equipment, this rowing machine tends to be a little louder. It makes a squeaking sound when gliding back and forth, so it might not be the best option if this might disturb someone who is in the room with you.
- Heavy: The rowing machine can also be a little heavy if you decide to stow it away after each use, so that is something else to keep in mind.
Worth the Money?
If you’re looking for a starter rowing machine that is not going to going to break the bank, the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 is one to consider using. If noise is an important consideration, you may need to pass on this one and consider paying more for a higher quality rowing machine.