When it comes to taking care of your health and getting fit, there are many ways that you can do this. A lot of people like to walk, jog, or run to get their heart rate up and enjoy the cardiovascular benefits from that type of exercise.
Having a treadmill is a great idea for people who either don’t have time to go to a gym or like to run outside but get held up on the days when the weather just won’t cooperate.
A treadmill to definitely consider is the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill. Let’s take a moment to see all that it has to offer all at an affordable price.
In the picture: Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill:
Pros of the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill:
- Price: Its budget-friendly price is definitely at the top of the list. With its affordable price, there’s no excuse to miss another workout again.
- Variety: The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 comes with a total of six pre-set workouts that can help you to get fit by losing weight or toning. Though the runs are preset, you can change these and the machine will let you slow down if you need to. But then it will pick right back up with your original workout. So if you’re using the treadmill and you need a second, you can take this brief break just by hitting the control. Its 2-position incline is a nice feature for added resistance to your workout.
- Folds up for easy storage: Once you get it together, if you ever need to tuck it out of sight, the machine does fold, so you can put it away in a closet or slide it beneath a bed. This is a handy feature if you live in a small apartment where space is an issue.
- Sturdy construction: This treadmill has the capacity to withstand users of up to 275 pounds. It has a solid frame that’s easy to put together, but it’s more helpful to have a second person help you put in the bolts.
Cons of the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill:
- Poor packaging: Most complaints for the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 came from customers who received damaged packaging. Other customers complained of missing parts.
Worth the Money?
A treadmill under $300 is not going to be of the same quality as one that is $1000. The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is an affordable choice for someone who is looking for an entry-level treadmill. However, the pros of this treadmill most definitely outweigh the possible downside of ownership.